CASA Children’s Intervention Services, Inc. (CASA CIS), is a regional nonprofit serving abused and neglected children (Prince William County, Fauquier County, Rappahannock County, and Warren County) is seeking an Executive Director.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Executive Director (ED) has overall strategic and operational responsibility for CASA CIS staff, programs, fundraising, expansion, and execution of its mission. The successful candidate will initially develop knowledge of core programs, grant management, and operations, as well as work with and create business plans.
Leadership and Management:
- Ensure programmatic development, grant management and procurement, fundraising, community visibility, financial consistency, and strategic planning
- Engage, recruit, train, retain staff, CASA community volunteers, and board members
- Serve as an ex-officio member of the Board and each committee thereof
- Collect and communicate outcome data to Trustees, funders, constituents
- Nurture professional relationships with J&DR judges, guardians al litem, departments of Social Services
Fundraising and Communications:
- Expand revenue generating opportunities
- Manage social media presence and branding
- Strengthen relationships in new markets Qualifications:
The Executive Director will thoroughly commit to CASA CIS’s mission. Candidates shall pass a thorough background check and have proven leadership, fundraising, and relationship management experience to include:
- 5 years of non-profit or similar organizational experience and a bachelor’s degree (nonprofit management, child welfare and human services, fund development, business management, marketing, public relations preferred)
- strong written and verbal skills
- passion, idealism, integrity, self-direction
To apply, please send your resume to CASACISBdChair@gmail.com.